Self-adhesivelabels (also referred to as Pressure Sensitive Labels (PSL)) are one of themost commonly utilised labels in packaging and are continuously growing inpopularity across all sectors. This is due to their fast, efficient and simpleapplication in addition to their versatility.
Theycan be utilised by a multitude of sectors from food packaging to pet food,cosmetics to industrial products and even logistics systems. We can produce aninfinite combination of printed or blank self-adhesive labels to suit yourproduct. Including a number of combination printed labels such as; overlaminating, screen, hot foil, cold foil, tactile finishes.
Ourin-house coating facility provides total quality control and an ideal testplatform for New Product Development trials, a benefit utilized by our customersand partners. Most importantly it enables us to be extremely competitive on ourprice as the cost savings of coating in-house are passed directly to ourcustomers.
Labelscan be customized with a wide variety of materials, backings, thicknesses,print options and finishes in order to deliver you fit for purpose packagingthat achieves a stand-out and practical solution. In addition coating R&Denables us to provide latest products from our suppliers including adhesives,facestock & liners to develop coated products specific to certain areas.
• Standard and bespoke adhesives (hot-melt andUV)
• Customer specific products
• High quality graphics, up to 10 colours
• In-house coating facility
• Combination printing including foils, laminateand varnish
• Maximum visual impact
• High application performance – line speed
• White or clear polypropylene
• White or clear polypropylene substrates
• White or clear orientated polypropylene (OPP) –often used for cosmetic sector
• Metallized coated paper and holographic – oftenused for household sector
• Polyolefin film – often used for our ‘invisible’ labels, beverage sector
• Coated or uncoated paper
• Gloss varnish / overlaminate / lacquer
• Matt varnish / overlaminate / lacquer